Dr. Don Haas
All images in this chapter are available for free download.
- Controversial Issues and Complex Systems
- Creating Meaningful Dialogue
- Factors That Influence How We Think
- How do People Change Their Minds?
- How Can We Envision New Systems?
Image above: Canva
How do we talk about climate change with our students, families, colleagues, and friends? How do we help the people we interact with become more comfortable having meaningful dialogues about climate change? How can we begin to productively relate to, and talk with people with diverse and different views? How do people change their minds and envision new systems? This chapter addresses these questions.