Overview of the three major groups of rocks (sedimentary, igneous, and metamorphic), examples of each, and introduction to the rock cycle.
Introduction to climate, including what climate is, past climate, present climate of the United States, and future climate.
- Climate of the southeastern U.S.
- Digital Encyclopedia: Why talk about climate change?, What is Climate, Evidence for and Causes of Recent Climate Change
- Climate and Energy FAQ's
- Changing Climate: Our Future, Our Choice (online exhibit)
- Paleontological Research Institution Climate Change & Energy Education
- Playlists on PRI's YouTube channel: